Proving the need for business-centric 4G LTE data plans and solutions
WALNUT CREEK, CA - (PRWEB) – January 4, 2018
DataXoom, the nation’s first mobile broadband service provider built for business, today announced record growth during 2017. The company continues to see an increased demand for business-centric 4G LTE mobile data plans and forward-thinking LTE technology solutions.
DataXoom doubled both its revenue and subscriber base in 2017, matching the company’s year-over-year performance since its commercial launch in 2015. The company also continued focus on its proprietary platform which integrates with all major U.S. carriers and supported the increased reliance of LTE within health care, transportation, field services and retail. Additional highlights include:
- DataXoom quickly expanded market share within the LTE-based wearables space, including being selected by one of the largest health providers in the world to provide 4G LTE data connectivity in support of a patient-centric wearables solution. This forward-thinking health monitoring initiative was led by the nation’s largest not-for-profit health plan provider and featured a custom developed LTE-based wearable device by a major electronics OEM.
- DataXoom partnered with several value-added resellers, including Best Buy for Business who added the company’s 4G LTE mobile data plans to its portfolio in 2017.
- AT&T named DataXoom as the Top Mobile Innovator for 2017.
- DataXoom built and delivered vertical centric mobility bundles to support large scale LTE deployments. For example, Dataxoom’s ELD (Electronic Logging Device) bundle was deployed to thousands of drivers including fleets such as North American Van Lines and Allied Van Lines.
- The company launched several beta tests to use LTE-based wearable technology to manage and monitor driver health within the transportation industry.
- DataXoom established key partnerships with MDM (mobile device management) providers such as MobileIron, SOTI, and Samsung Knox; extended its reach via additional distribution agreements including Tech Data; and expanded its offerings by providing business-friendly options for device financing.
“This was a momentous year for the company,” said Chris Hill, CEO of DataXoom. “More organizations have begun to realize that traditional consumer-centric 4G LTE data plans are not designed to meet business requirements. Our unique position in the mobile data industry allows us to solve these challenges, improve efficiencies, and reduce mobile data cots. We continue to work with our clients and partners to truly transform the way companies manage mobility and are very excited about the future possibilities.”
DataXoom Corp. connects businesses to the mobile internet. DataXoom provides 4G LTE data network connectivity for tablets, mobile Wi-Fi hotspots, USB modems, and specialty devices used by the mobile workforce. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, DataXoom’s mobile data service and solutions are designed to meet and exceed the requirements of an enterprise. For more information, please visit http://www.dataxoom.com or call 855-533-2829. Follow us on Twitter @DataXoom.