New Customized 4G and LTE Mobile Data SolutionsNow Available Across the Three Largest U.S. Wireless Networks
Berkeley, CA. December 17, 2015 – DataXoomTM Corp., the first value-added wholesale provider of mobile data services for businesses, today announced the launch of new mobile data plans for its Channel Program, designed to provide Distributors, Value-Added Resellers, and other Channel Partners with an opportunity to earn recurring commissions on their customer’s mobile device connections. With this announcement DataXoomTM becomes the first – and only – wireless provider to allow the Channel’s end-customers to realize the cost savings and data pooling advantages that have previously only been available to large, centralized corporate-owned and enterprise accounts.
Mobile data consumption continues to grow at a rapid pace. The mobile applications that are driving this growth are no longer considered a strategic advantage, but a requirement for businesses to remain competitive in their field. Procuring, managing, and deploying mobile data to support these applications continues to be a time-consuming and expensive hurdle. DataXoom’s business-centric, custom billing platform provides its partners and enterprise customers with the options and tools required to rapidly integrate and effectively manage their mobile data strategies
According to Gartner VP and Distinguished Analyst Tiffani Bova, “IoT is not about control, it is about collaboration, ecosystems and being connected.” Rob Chamberlin, a DataXoomTM Co-founder, echoed this sentiment saying “We believe that DataXoomTM provides our partners with the ideal ecosystem from which they can manage end-client connectivity. We’re pleased to continue to offer enhancements to our Partner program that allows VAR’s, MSP’s, ISV’s and other technology companies to monetize mobility, while providing substantial value to their end customers”.
DataXoomTM provides LTE and 4G mobile data network connectivity for tablets, mobile hotspots, and specialty devices used by mid- and large-sized businesses. DataXoomTM has wholesale relationships with the nation’s largest mobile operators leveraging their LTE, CDMA and GSM networks.
In addition to the new data usage pooling capabilities offered through its Channel Program, DataXoomTM provides both its sales partners and customers with several important advantages when compared to purchasing directly from the mobile network operators, including:
- DataXoomTM offers its customers a single online interface for major U.S. wireless carriers, and a single monthly invoice.
- DataXoomTM offers simplified partner engagement and deal registration across multiple wireless carriers.
- DataXoomTM offers its partners a turnkey mobility platform with an opportunity for recurring revenues.
- DataXoomTM has no contracts or termination penalties.
- DataXoom’s mobile data pricing options include pay-as-you-go plans; Gigabyte (GB) plans that pool across all users, and large Terabyte (TB) plans that can be customized for specific business needs.
- DataXoomTM can provide affordable new or refurbished devices, or customers can select SIM-only options. DataXoomTM also offers tablet-and-service bundles, in which the lease cost of the device is packaged with the monthly data service. Other services, such as configuration, warranty, and repair services, can also be added.
- DataXoom’s service operates on three of the four largest U.S. mobile network operators, and is available nationwide.
DataXoom Corp. connects businesses to the mobile internet. DataXoom provides cellular data network connectivity for tablets, mobile Wi-Fi hotspots, USB modems, and specialty devices used by the mobile workforce. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Berkeley, CA, DataXoom’s mobile data service is designed to meet and exceed the requirements of an enterprise. For more information, call 855-533-2829, visit http://www.dataxoom.com or follow the company on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/DataXoom
# # #
Name: Jim Glade